Saturday, January 1, 2011

A little bit about me

Hi, I'm Sarah...

Or saz, to my friends. I live in obnoxiously sunny Sydney, Australia (give me Winter any day) with a lovely human being who, being a superhero, we call Husbandman, and my two lovely, but insane, cats.

I'll quite happily read (almost) anything, but I do gravitate towards Fantasy, Sci-Fi, YA and Romance. I have a particular weakness for Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, and Historical Romance. While not a neccessity, I like my books to have a romantic element, and you'll find this in common with most of what I review here.

Once upon a time, this blog started out as a 101 challenge, but one of my goals very quickly took precedence, as I became obsessed with one goal: read, read, READ! So the blog has shifted focus to my passion: devouring books.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your list! I also am honored that you started the 101 challenge after seeing my blog :) You have given me the kick in the bum I needed to finally get my 101 list back up and running!

    Do you write Berries and Pie? I remember finding some amazing recipes I wanted to try on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is great! Very inspiring :-)

    Bevchen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your list through Tara's blog. I am also doing the 101 challenge and am a fellow Aussie! (I saw your goal about riding through Rookwood). Anyway, goodluck with your 101! I will be keeping an eye on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)