Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Forever, Maggie Stiefvater - Book Trailer, and WIN an early reader copy!

FOREVER, the final instalment in Maggie Steifvaters beautiful, haunting The Wolves of Mercy Falls series is just around the corner. And to torment all of us eagerly awaiting readers, the multi-talented author has produced this beautiful stop motion book trailer.

I love these videos. I saw the one for LINGER, and the style of these seems to capture the feel of the beautiful novels perfectly. Don’t you think?

To celebrate the impending release day of FORVER, Maggie’s running a competition! Check it out here for your chance to win a copy of FOREVER early, as well as a copy of her upcoming ‘secret project novel, and more!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)