Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Lord Of The Abyss, Nalini Singh

Honestly, this cover kind of freaks me out. He's all
shiny and bumpy...the colors are AMAZING, though!
What is it? 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Lord of the Abyss
by Nalini Singh
Find out More:  Goodreads  |  Amazon
Pub Date:  Nov 15, 2011

From Goodreads:
Once upon a time…the Blood Sorcerer vanquished the kingdom of Elden. To save their children, the queen scattered them to safety and the king filled them with vengeance. Only a magical timepiece connects the four royal heirs…and time is running out.…

As the dark Lord who condemns souls to damnation in the Abyss, Micah is nothing but a feared monster wrapped in impenetrable black armor. He has no idea he is the last heir of Elden, its last hope. Only one woman knows—the daughter of his enemy.

Liliana is nothing like her father, the Blood Sorcerer who’d cursed Micah. She sees past Micah’s armor to the prince inside. A prince whose sinful touch she craves. But first she has to brave his dark, dangerous lair and help him remember. Because they only have till midnight to save Elden.

Guys, I love Nalini Singh, and I haven't even read the Psy/Changeling series. I love her Guild Hunter books like I love chocolate, and I'm so excited for a new book from her, after devouring Archangel's Blade a few weeks ago.

Lord Of The Abyss actually the fourth entry in a four part series, by four authors, from Harlequin, but I'm taking my chances, as I'm sure it'll work as a stand alone (fingers crossed!)

Author's Website: www.nalinisingh.com

So tell me: what are you waiting on this week?

10 comments:

  1. haven't heard of this one before!

    I have a couple WOW picks this week! :) stop by?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but sounds interesting. I'm a new follower =) here is my WoW if you wanna stop by -
    http://creativereads.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read this author but a lot people seem to like her, I should look for book 1.

    http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moirae! If you're interested in Nalini Singh, try the first book of her Guild Gunter series, Angel's Blood.

    This series is actually by 4 different authors, but only the final one is by NS. I really enjoy her books: they're guilty pleasures. Hope you enjoy her is you decide to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a second I thought this was part of The Lord of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. They always feature delicious man-candy on the covers. This is EXCEPTIONAL man-candy. I'd be waiting on this, too. *lol*

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I just looked at the covers, and the lettering is exactly the same, huh?

    Interestingly enough, Gena Showalter wrote the first book in this series: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10721934-lord-of-the-vampires-royal-house-of-shadows-1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES!!! :) Really reallly can't wait for this one. Great WoW!!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-lawes-justice-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, well obviously we both have fantastic taste :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Blog Archive

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)