Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blogspiration (22):Sublime Fool


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

"To sum it all up, if you want to write, if you want to create, you must be the most sublime fool that God ever turned out and sent rambling. You must write every single day of your life. You must write dreadful dumb books and glorious books, and let them wrestle in beautiful fights inside your head, vulgar one moment, brilliant the next. You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfume and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads. I wish for you a wrestling match with your Creative Muse that will last a lifetime. I wish craziness and foolishness and madness upon you. May you live with hysteria, and out of it make fine stories--science fiction or otherwise. Which means, may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world."
Ray Bradbury, Author of Farenheit 451 August 22, 1920 - June 5, 2012

More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:

  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.
  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!

Linky!

11 comments:

  1. That quote sounds like a lot of work. I'm struggling just to get my room clean for Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Sarah. I LOVE this. Great as always! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW, I like this sooooo much. It really speaks to us writers. :)

    PS: What kind of widget did you use to just show your recent book reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Sarah. I am stunned. This is so beautiful <3 <3 Oh, WOW. Really. Thank you. This quote is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... this is amazing. I've never seen this post before. This is another one for the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh. *stares at quote. stares at quote some more*
    It's life, isn't it? He's talking about life in all its craziness and ugliness and breathtaking beauty. I want that life I want every single thing on this list!
    "may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world"
    Oh dear goodness, Sarah, this is amazing, I love it I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this quote!!!!!!!! Its so true and real and amazing! I love how he is saying- write about anything! From all the experiences you experience!
    I never heard of this quote before but now it is one of my favorites! Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH. EM. GEE! This has to be one of THE BEST quotes...EVER!!! You have no idea (or maybe you do) how much this means to me!! :D I seriously love you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS*
      I saw it and fell in love with it, and... well, it just seemed a wonderful way to remember the life of an amazing man :)

      Delete
  9. SARAH.

    HOW DO YOU KNOW THE RIGHT THINGS TO POST AT THE RIGHT TIMES?

    THIS = PERFECTION. A million, hundred, twenty times perfection. And exactly something I want/need to hear right now.

    It's so beautifully written and INSPIRING. It makes me want to just go WRITE and not worry about how it turns out, just write to create something. I'm such a planner (I don't exaggerate, I've been working on this one thing since 2008. 6 notebooks later and I'm only JUST finding the missing elements), but all the planning in the world cannot trump experience. Just jumping in and DOING. And I go DO now! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)