Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blogspiration (24)


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

from smartphowned.com

And this, my friends, is all. Sorry for the lack of, well, anything the last week. I've been on holidays with the lovely Kristin, Lauren and, more recently, the amazing Miss Alexandra. I can't even explain how amazing it's been spending time with these girls. I'm taking the liberty of apologising for Kristin's absence from Blogspiration this week, but as of 7:30pm this evening, she's thirty-five thousand feet over the Pacific Ocean (she has a really fancy broom), and the Wifi's a little patchy.

More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:

  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.
  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!

Linky!

24 comments:

  1. Well this just makes me want to change everyone's names in my phone to Harry Potter characters. I'll go do that now actually... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT DO IT DO IT! OMG. I think I would DIE if I had a text from Dumbledore :D

      Delete
  2. Aww, now I wish I knew someone named Harry P. I think there would be a lot of Harry Potter's popping up in the world very soon. Glad to hear you're having a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling you may be very, VERY right :D

      Delete
  3. Now I want to change everyone in my phone to my favourite characters or people... would take too much time, and I’d probably end up when someone calling say, ‘Hey Eragon!’ or some shit like that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha! Oh goodness, I swear, I'd die. Eragon. ERAGON. Oh my goodness, I so need to read Eldest -__-

      Delete
  4. Oh MAN. I am JEALOUS. Why would you STEAL Alexandra from me? *flies to aussie STRAIGHT AWAY*

    I mean. *cough*
    great blogspiration post, as always :P

    Bahaha. love you Sarah <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *CACKLES* BECAUSE SHE IS MINE. AND BAIT. WHY DON'T YOU COME GET HER? *cackles some more*

      ♥ you xx

      Delete
  5. Lol I love that! It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I know, I saw it and HAD to share :D

      Delete
  6. Naww! It was amazing getting to see YOU!
    xo

    (Just so we know (and by 'we' I mean 'those of us dashing off to change their contacts list RIGHT NOW')...Which Harry Potter character would you prefer to be listed under? :-P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already told Braiden Hermione, but I changed my mind: can I be Luna? Pretty please :D

      Delete
  7. LMAO. Now that is funny.

    I hope you girls has an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome idea! I should change everyone's names and contact pictures in my phone to a character from Harry Potter. That way I can get super excited whenever my phone rings. ;D

    Thanks for the lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I like it! Hmmm... BFFs can be Hermione and Luna, my brother can be Percy, Mum can be Molly... :D

      Delete
  9. LOL love this blogspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe! I LOVE THIS! In ze old days when I used to use MSN, I got SO excited when an email alert popped up saying "NAME NAME sent you an email" or whatever it was, and it was an uber famous name of someone I WAS IN LOVE WITH. I liked to think they were personally emailing, not their fansites :D

    So glad you ladies had such an incredible week! BAH. She has a fancy broom? A Nimbus? Cleansweep? GASP. NOT A FIREBOLT?! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, she'd kill me if I told you. We both know you'd try to steal it :P

      And OF COURSE THEY WERE E-MAILING YOU! *clings to hopes and dreams* :D

      Delete
  11. LOVE YOU!!! And yes, my wi-fi was just a wee bit patchy :b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dropping in and out? Bloody dead spots :P

      Delete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)