|Artist's impression of this post's|
23 Reasons Why Harry Potter is Nasty Little Git, and a Terrible Influence on Impressionable Minds
- Takes up precious cupboard space—at a premium in London.
- Thinks he’s a total badass, what with the scar on his forehead
- Identity theft—Polyjuice Potion is a controlled substance for a reason
- Freeing house elves—who will do the dishes now?
- Unauthorized use of underage wizardry
- Illegally entering, and cheating, in the Tri-wizard Tournament
- Always getting his mates in trouble
- Always getting his mates DEAD
- Starting illicit clubs
- It’s HIS fault Sirius died
- Succumbing to teenage angst, which is highly annoying (click on it guys. Trust me).
- He’s a MEAT EATER (OK, so maybe Lauren and Sarah added that in).
- Trespassing and Truanting
- Misuse of controlled curses, including multiple accounts of using an Unforgiveable Curse
- Knowingly disobeying school rules. Again. And again. And again.
- Invasion of privacy, what with constantly barging his way into Voldemort’s brain
- Bros before hoes: he hooks up with his best mate’s sister. That’s just uncool.
- It’s his fault Dobby died
- Multiple accounts of theft, including Stealing other’s wands.
- Kidnapping (goblins are people too)
- Multiple accounts of breaking the Statute Of Secrecy
- Steals from people’s vaults! BREAKING AND ENTERING! And that’s not to mention destroying invaluable heirlooms
- He’s a soulsucker! Harry Potter stole and destroyed Voldemort’s soul, and actively encouraged his friends to assist
|#9: Starting illicit clubs.|
So, muggles, what think you? Any more stories to further incriminate Undesirable No. 1? Harry Potter: Friend, or Fiend? The facts are there. It's up to you to decide. And does anyone else find it is amusing as I that someone who claims to hate the boy wizard for all the above reasons was able to rattle them off from the top of his head?Yep. you find fans in the strangest of places. Who have you managed to convert to Potterism?
Don't forget to head over and vote for your favorite Hogwarts student in our poll!