Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blogspiration (34): Listen to Your Dreams


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.




This quote actually comes courtesy one of our own: the very talented L.G. Keltner, who you can meet over at her blog, Writing Off The Edge. In a Blogspiration post a few weeks ago, she wrote these words and they resonated with me. Just a reminder that wisdom and inspiration can be found anywhere, if you keep your eyes open ;)

More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:

  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.
  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!

Linky!

15 comments:

  1. So there really are thousands of orcs and raptors trying to kill me? That's upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH. GOD. NO! I'm really going to cause horrific burns to 4 people (in self defence)? I sincerely hope the nightmares don't count Lauren ;)

      Lovely quote though

      Delete
    2. Just "upsetting"? Lauren, I feel like this qualifies for at least a "highly distressing".

      Delete
  2. ^ Bahaha!

    Anyways, erherm, one of these days I AM going to do a Blogspiration post. I love these so much! This is a great quote. At the risk of sounding very cliche, inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sarah. I think this is exactly what I needed to hear. I LOVE this post and I LOVE you for sharing this, thank you.

    And don't you forget to listen to this advice yourself. Don't just preach it, teach it. (ohmygosh, that was lame. *head desk) Listen to your dreams. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always listen to the ones that tell me where I want to be. I don't care if it takes years, I will stay on the path I am on because it is my one and only dream.

    Great quote, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know how MUCH I already do this!! I've had some freaky things happen with my dreams reflecting in real life that has made me sit up and pay attention over the years. I have so many slips of paper that I've hurriedly jotted down dream details the moment I woke up. I find it fascinating.

    And the OTHER kind of dreams too. I don't think there is any dream too big or small, and none too impossible <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I don't even know what else to say about it except I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Sarah!! <3 <3 Amazing blogspiration! My dreams.. they may not get to happen in 8 days, but sure as hell, they will happen in a span of a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that's a beautiful sentiment. so true. I really do love quotes. I used to collect them in a notebook. I should do that again.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, as always, Sarah! I really like the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL last night I dreamed my friend and I were swimming in the ocean... we were muppets. Make of that what you will.

    Beautiful quotation though :) I do see the true meaning of that haha.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been away from my computer for most of this weekend, so I just saw this. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this! It's great to know that someone thinks something I wrote has so much meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!
    And I love this meme - just posted my first blogspiration post.

    Sweet dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)