Monday, September 10, 2012

Blogspiration (35): On Positivity


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.



This quote comes from our own AMAZING Alex, of Alexandra's Scribblings. If you follow Alex's blog, you already know she's incredibly inspiring. She always has something to say that renders me speechless in awe. If you somehow don't know her, go check out her gorgeous blog -- you can thank me later ;D

More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:

  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.
  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!

Linky!

19 comments:

  1. Sarah! You're kind of adorably amazingly wonderful, you know that? And I'm feeling very, very honoured right now.
    *HUGE HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, you're gonna make me blush! Alex, you're AMAZING. I'm honored just to know you! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. LOVE this quote! <3 Alex, I looooove it :) Seriously, I'm going to have to bookmark this page or something to come back to it.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so completely agree!! I love attitude! And I think it's great that people have it :) Maybe they should show it more often though :P ;) Great blogspiration Sarah! ;) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Maybe they should show it more often though."

      OH yes. A lot easier said than done, certainly, but it's one thing to TALK of, and another thing to live. ;D

      Delete
  4. This is a great attitude to have. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO is. Love being reminded of it like this :)

      Delete
  5. Loves it. And I did check out her blog. So jelly right now. I want to steal her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is not the most ridiculously insanely pretty blog? YES!

      Delete
  6. Awwwww, that is adorable and AWESOME! Alex's blog is SO GORGEOUS TOO!

    Awesome blogspiration post, Sarah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! And Alex is kind of gorgeous herself :D

      Delete
  7. I LOVE that Alex is your source of inspiration this week!!

    "She always has something to say that renders me speechless in awe" I completely agree! I love reading her posts for that very reason!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIOUSLY. Alex is one of the most inspiring people I know. Maybe slightly kind of jealous? :P

      Delete
  8. EVERYTHING ALEX WRITES IS PURE GOLD.
    *cough* *stops fangirling*

    Beautiful blogspiration post Sarah! Such a lovely quote from the amazing Alex and it is so true too. Just amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT IT'S TRUE!
      *fangirls with you*

      Have I mentioned I maybe love you a whole lot? :D

      Delete
  9. Yay for positivity! Great attitude, Alex. :)
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, AMAZING attitude. Now to put in practice ^^

      Delete
  10. I love inspirational thoughts, words have a lot of power, for both good and bad. I'm a big believer in Karma, so I try to apply to life what I would want back. Give out the positive energy rather than the negative:)

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)