Monday, November 5, 2012

Blogspiration (43): What A Wonderful World


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.


So sorry for the lateness this week, guys. It's been very busy, what with a certain young whippersnapper turning 24 in less than a month, and having a very important list of 23 things to cross off beforehand, and to those of you who didn't know: apparently chocolate pie is a thing. Huh. Who'd have thunk it?

ANYWAY. What A Wonderful World always makes me a little sappy, but David Attenborough reading the lyrics to What A Wonderful World as he says goodbye to decades of making the most spectacular, breathtaking documentaries I've ever had the pleasure to see? Wow, well, that's something else.

More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:



  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.

  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow

  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!


So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!



Linky!


12 comments:

  1. Love this song <3 <3 It's so beautiful <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. It's always been one of my favorite songs, and the visuals in this video were spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post this week Sara! I love the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved it. I don't know why but I get teary every time ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous, huh? I've always loved the song, but David Attenborough, too? I love the gravity his voice has ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard about/seen this but IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND AAAAGGGGGHHHH. This is seriously absolutely wonderful! I've grown up watching David Attenbrough documentarys myself and adore them, he's so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, so beautiful. I love that song too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've definitely heard OF this song before but I seriously cannot remember if I've HEARD it before :S BUT I LOVE IT! And the video's beautiful too!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video is very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So the video won't play for me, but I'm totally playing it in my head with Attenborough's soothing voice. I love that guy! It makes me so happy to see you picked something related to him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is not a whippersnapper!!! Is a GROWED UP! With GROWED UP stuff.

    Also: I quite like this video, there are no exhausted seals being dragged backwards off an iceberg to be drowned and gnawed at for blubbery flesh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)