Monday, December 31, 2012

Blogspiration (51): Merry Christmas


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

I am as light as a feather. I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A Merry Christmas to every-body! A happy new year to all the world!

Well, I think that about says it all. Merry Christmas! I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas period, and have a wonderful, happy, safe New Year's.

♥ ♥ ♥


More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:



  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.

  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow

  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!


So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!



Linky!


14 comments:

  1. Awesome quote! Charles Dickens is one of the greats in literature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times like this I realize I should re-read A Christmas Carol! Love this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and that the New Year treats you right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas and happy new year, Sarah! I can't wait to read more posts in 2013! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, Sarah, I cannot see the linky. Is this my computer being annoying, or is it really actually not there?
    That aside, I hope you're having a glorious Christmas holiday with plenty of alliteration happening.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, Alex! It should be fixed. It looks like my WP editor has been eating my script :/
    I had a WONDERFUL Christmas, and I hope you did, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, happy new year, Sarah! Hope you had the loveliest of Christmases. I'm so glad we got to be friends this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charles Dickens is AMAZING, right? Which... well, I've only read A Christmas Carol, but I love his humour and wit and ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, it took me 25 years to get to it, so I think you're fine :P

    I love it, though. I try to re-read it every December :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennnnnnn ♥♥♥

    I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year's, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And to you, too, Romi! I hope you had an AMAZING holiday period and year, and that 2013 is EVEN BETTER ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you, too, Braine! I hope you had a seriously fantastic holiday period with lots of reading and fun and PRESENTS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wendy, you a seriously one of my favorite things about 2012. I am SO glad I got to 'meet' you, and I really, truly hope 2013 is 73498562805857643273485407235408235748235 better to you than 2012. I had a WONDERFUL Christmas. I hope you did, too ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)