Monday, January 28, 2013

Blogspiration (55): Discoveries


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

The best discoveries always happened to the people who weren't looking for it. morgan matson – amy and roger’s epic detour

Today's quote comes from Morgan Matson's Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour. My very good, very amazing friend, Elena, from Novel Sounds, has started a feature where she creates gorgeous wallpaper with her favorite bookish quotes. And what a wonderful one this is. Happy Australia Day, people! xx


More on Blogspiration and Linky sign-up below the jump!

Le Rules:



  • Blogspiration posts will go live on Sunday. While you don't have to post on Sunday, you have one week to drop by and share your links.

  • Go check out the participating blogs! Feel free to comment/follow

  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!!


So, what are you waiting for? Grab a button and spread some BLOGSPIRATION!!

PLEASE NOTE: Kristin and I will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your Blogspiration links on one blog.

Buttonses!



Linky!


14 comments:

  1. I love Elena's creations. She is very talented! And this is a brilliant quote. I have to admit that I've never read this book, though I'm pretty sure I have a copy somewhere... Must rectify that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another great quote, Sarah! I love it when those discoveries come to you at the most unexpected times. Everyone definitely needs to treasure those rare moments that come their way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quote! I had read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and loved it. Thank you for sharing!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty cool quote - I don't remember it, but I like it! Thanks, Sarah! And Happy Australia Day! I didn't know it was, but hope you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote! <3 It's so beautifully done as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. which is lovely sometimes, and terribly hard other times, especially if, like me, you're not particularly patient :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thanks so much for the shout out, Sarah, and the lovely graphic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Australia Day, I saw that on the calendar yesterday. :)

    Love the quote. I so look forward to them every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm LOVING Elena's bookish wallpaper. I need to read this book. :) Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great quote! This is exactly why people need to be receptive to the ideas that come to them unexpectedly. We're all capable of greatness if we're willing to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely--and I think I agree with it. :) Such pretty colors! Love your blogspiration feature, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with this, Sarah! And Elena is such a genius for making this. Just another quote for me to take home, cherish, and tuck into a little corner in my mind. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THIS ONE! For my wedding we did some bookish touches and I got this really cute frames from Ikea (superrr cheap!) that were double sided and I put the table number on one side and then on the other side I did a favorite quote from a book or poem and totally used this quote! I LOVED Elena's art and have that now on my phone!

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer,
    would check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big part of folks will
    leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin


Currently Reading:

Follow Me

Can't see Google Friend Connect? Join This Site

Want an e-mail notification when there's a new post at saz101? Enter your e-mail, and the Feedburner faeries will answer your wishes ♥

 

I receive books from publishers, in exchange for honest reviews. When this is the case, I state so at the end of each post. This doesn't effect my review of the book, or my opinion, and I receive no monetary compensation for anything posted on this site.
When you click on a link to Amazon from www.saz101.com, I receive a small referral fee on any purchases made. It won't cost you any more to buy your books this way, but it does help to support this blog.
If you have any questions about any of the content on this site, contact me :)